Tuesday 9 September 2014

Ouftit: Golden suit


It's time for another outfit of the day! 
I'm wearing some budget pieces with the Dries Van Noten suit I bought about four or five years ago.



Since the suit is very neutral, I wear it a lot. I also tend to pair the shorts with some shirt, top or sweater (and in winter with tights) or use just the vest to add a golden touch to an outfit.


The top -or bralet, do you know the difference between a crop top and a bralet?- is from Clouds of fashion, a boutique in Antwerp run by a girl my age. The bodychain and ring are from Margie in a box, a webshop that's also run by a girl my age!
I bought the bracelet in some jewelry store in Rome a while ago.


Suit - Dries van Noten / Top - Clouds Of Fashion / Loafers - Sam Edelman / Bag - Zara / Bodychain & Ring - Margie in a box

These photos were taken in the city of Mdina, Malta.

1 comment:

  1. Hele mooie outfit! Die top staat je zo mooi!
    En de bodychain is natuurlijk heel gaaf :)

    ReplyDelete